Windows offered at American Home Exteriors
We at American Home/Great Lakes offer several different quality window brands, so you have a choice of what best suits your homes needs and style.
1925. The Promise Is Born.
In 1925, Pete and Lucille Kuyper from the small Dutch community of Pella, Iowa, invested in a newfangled invention — a window screen that rolled up and down like a shade. The couple went on to found a company based on the principles of traditional American values, integrity and the desire to enrich the homes and lives of others.
Our Promise of Purposeful Innovation
From its founding, Pella has always been about bringing you innovative windows and doors that do more than frame the landscape — they make life easier with meaningful details that matter every day.
Pella’s History of Innovation
The Promise Today
- Pella Corporation is still owned by the Kuyper family and professionally managed
- We're now the 2nd largest manufacturer of windows, patio doors, entry doors and storm doors in the country
- Pella has been awarded more than 100 product and design patents
- We have 12 manufacturing facilities
- There are more than 200 Window and Door Showrooms
- Pella employs 8,600 team members